Your #1 Source for Tasty Indian Food!
* Kheema (Minced) Beef or Mutton 1 lChana daal ¾ Cup (washed)
* Bay leaves 2
* Whole red chili 10
* Ginger 1 inch piece
* Garlic 6 cloves
* Cinnamon sticks 2
* Green cardamom 2
* Cumin seeds roasted & crushed ½ tbs
* Coriander seeds roasted & crushed 2 tbs
* Salt to taste
* Water 2-3 Cups or as required
* Fried onion 1/2 cup
* Egg 1
1. In pot,add minced meat, chana dal, bay leaves,whole red chillies, ginger, garlic , cloves , cinnamon sticks, green cardamom ,cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, water and mix well, bring it to boil, cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Remove bay leaves and cinnamon sticks then cook on high flame until mixture is dry. Let it cool.
3. In a food processor, add cooked meat & lentil mixture, 1 egg, coriander leaves, mint leaves, fried onion and chop until well combined. Make equal balls out of it.
4. Take each ball in your greased palm (with water or oil) and flatten it in to the desired shape.
5. Shallow fry it in hot oil in medium-low flame until both sides are nicely golden in color.
Can be freeze in air-tight container for up to 1 month.