Your #1 Source for Tasty Indian Food!
Tasty no-bake cookies made with oatmeal, peanut butter and cocoa.
a quick and easy no bake dessert recipe.
* 3 cups quick oats
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp salt
1. Line two baking trays with parchment paper and keep it aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa. Stir until the butter is melted.
3. Bring the mixture to a full boil for 1 minute. Immediately remove the pan from heat.
4. Add in the peanut butter and vanilla and salt, stir until the peanut butter is melted. Add oats and stir to fully incorporate.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. With spoon slightly flatten and shape into round cookies. Let it sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.
6. Store the cookies in an airtight container.