Your #1 Source for Tasty Indian Food!
For Perfect Pizza dough..
* All purpose flour 21/2 cups
* Yeast 1/2 tbs
* Sugar 1/2 tsp
* Luke Warm water 1 cup
* Salt 1 tbs
* Olive oil 2 tbs
* Finely chopped Vegetables of your choices( I used spinach, capsicum and onions)
* Pizza sauce 5 tbs
* Chicken sliced (optional)
* Mozzarella Cheese
1. Mix luke warm water and yeast and sugar, let it sit 5 minutes until yeast proofs.
2. Add salt,oil, flour and mix well with a stand mixer if u have, kneed until smooth dough. Add few drops of oil and cover. Let the dough sit for 2-3 hours in the warm place.
3. Cooked the chicken cubes in instant pot with little salt, paprika, turmeric powder and lemon juice. Cooked for 7 minutes on high pressure and cut into small slices and keep it aside.
4. Chop all the vegetables and keep it aside. If you are using frozen spinach, thaw it and squeeze the extra water and keep it. Add little salt, chilli flakes and little garlic powder to spinach and mix it.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl and add more flour as u needed and roll dough into a big pizza Size.
6. Add 5 tbs pizza sauce on top of the rolled dough.
7. You can add any toppings you like. I added chopped spinach, capsicum, red onions, shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese.
8. Now roll the dough slowly and slice it into thin slices.
9. You can put some cheese on each pinwheels and do the milk wash/ egg wash with a brush.
10. Pre heat the oven 425 F. Bake it for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.